FREE PREVIEW: It's Okay to Be the Boss
Give your managers the support they need to succeed! Contact us for information on group pricing and enrollment.
9 out of 10 managers aren't providing the support or guidance their teams need in order to be successful.
That's what we call undermanagement -- and it could be costing your organization every day:
- Unnecessary problems that spin out of control
- Wasted resources
- Employee errors
- Gaps in accountability
- Low performers who hide out and collect paychecks
- High performers who get frustrated and think about leaving
If any of the above sounds familiar to you, you are dealing with undermanagement!
GOOD NEWS – there’s a way to break out of the patterns of undermanagement to become a strong, highly-engaged manager, and this course will teach you how.
Learn the eight steps back to the fundamentals of highly-engaged management, focusing on high-structure, high-substance communication.
When you put these techniques into practice, you’ll see a real difference in the way your team runs: less firefighting, less rework, more accountability, and more energized employees who know what's expected of them and what they need to do to succeed.
"Our franchisees have really eaten up Bruce’s Boss training videos. They are fantastic. I have been leading a conference call discussion group and it has really changed so much about the way they are managing. They love it and their employees love it."
- Janine Calcote, Head of Strategic Alliances, Home Care Assistance
Get started now!
What Is Included In the It's Okay to Be the Boss Course?
- 60 short video lessons from Bruce Tulgan
- Key Takeaways PDF handouts and Worksheets for Managers
- User's Guide
- Chat threads for each lesson -- leverage the knowledge and opinions of everyone enrolled in the course!
- Suggested 'Conversation Starters' to help jumpstart student chats
- Access anytime, anywhere, on your device with the Teachable Online Courses app
PreviewREAD FIRST: User Guide
StartRESOURCE PREVIEW: Key Takeaways
StartLesson 1: The Undermanagement Epidemic -- The Eight Costs (2:12)
StartLesson 2: The Top Seven Management Myths (2:30)
StartLesson 3: The Myth of Empowerment (1:31)
StartLesson 4: The Myth of Fairness (0:45)
StartLesson 5: The Myth of the Jerk Boss (3:48)
StartLesson 6: The Myth of the Difficult Confrontation (2:10)
StartLesson 7: The Myth of Red Tape (1:30)
StartLesson 8: The Myth of the Natural Leader (2:50)
StartLesson 9: The Myth of Time (2:33)
StartLesson 10: Eight Steps Back to the Fundamentals of Management (1:24)
StartLike what you see?
Frequently Asked Questions
With It’s Okay to be the Boss you’ll transform your team’s culture and lead them to new heights. Commit to strong, highly-engaged leadership, every step of the way!